The Institute for Cooperative BioBalance stands for cooperative and equal partnerships among all of the Beings of Nature that will transform people’s role within ecosystems.
Institute co-founders, Dr. Jim Conroy and Ms. Basia Alexander, have created a paradigm-shifting mind-set as well as bioenergy-based practical techniques. First, techniques involve healing inner functionality within trees and plants by coming from their point of view. Second, the bioenergy balancing processes connect/interconnect and establish/restore dynamic balance among the multi-dimensional relationships within ecosystems–including all plants, insects, micro-organisms, and people.
Together, Dr. Jim Conroy and Ms. Basia Alexander co-founded the Institute for Cooperative BioBalance®. Its mission is to
- transform people’s role from observers to protectors in their backyard, local, and global ecosystems,
- foster cooperative and equal partnerships among all of the Beings of Nature––including people,
- bring into people’s daily lives the principles of Cooperative BioBalance (such as “we-are-all-connected”), Tree Whispering®, and bioenergy-based practices,
- make the dream of healthy, vigorously growing trees, plants, crops, forests, and ecosystems available to everyone, and
- revolutionize practices to follow a policy of live-and-let-live with invasive insects and disease organisms in ecosystems, bringing about sustainable dynamic balance.
New Field of Study
Learning the principles and practices of Cooperative BioBalance can be a useful prequel––a first study––before engaging other studies such as arboriculture, farming, horticulture, environmental studies, Permaculture®, BioMimicry®, or BioDynamics®. By first learning to touch, heal, and communicate with the Beings of Nature through expanded perceptual abilities, by overlapping bioenergy fields, and with specific Tree Whispering techniques, the practice of those other disciplines may be more effective.
Initially, Tree Whispering gives people the tools to form cooperative partnerships with trees, plants, forests, and crops so that people can balance and heal those living Beings, and also feel good in body, mind, and Spirit.
Tree Whispering is the prerequisite to Cooperative BioBalance and is the initial step to balancing and healing activities that occur
- within the Plant Kingdom itself,
- among plants and related organisms, including diseases and insects,
- and between people and the Plant Kingdom.
This field of study will eventually be available through forward-looking institutes, colleges, and universities world-wide which are on the leading edge of paradigm shifting fields of education. The Institute for Cooperative BioBalance offers learning opportunities. Workshops and classes are offered in various physical locations, including The Omega Institute, Rhinebeck, New York and the Genesis Farm EcoLiteracy Center, Blairstown, NJ.
Additional courses are being developed.
Please contact Basia Alexander to express your interest.